CLIL Unit: The Orchestra & Film Music
This CLIL unit plan contains the following:
- An introduction to contextualize the main objectives of this Unit plan. It was designed for 6th grade primary school students, but it is adaptable to other levels (1st cycle of secondary education or last cycle of primary education).
- A general description of the whole unit, its objectives, timing, necessary materials and assessment.
- The complete didactic unit with the teacher’s notes. There are 7 sessions explained in detail. Each session is detailed and the document includes all the necessary materials and the timing.
- Worksheets to implement the unit.
- The students’ self-assessment sheets.
- The students’ peer-asssessment sheets.
- The students’ outline for their final presentation in groups.
- A glossary of the main vocabulary with translations into Catalan (Catalan version) and into Spanish (Spanish version).
- A cutout for the teacher to create the movie card game.
- A bibliography of websites with resources related to the topics presented in the unit.