CLIMATE CHANGE & GLOBAL WARMING
The aim of the following activities is to provide the teacher with a series of CLIL activities on climate change and global warming to guide students’ oral comprehension, writing and speaking skills. These activities also aim at raising awareness on this issue and at being a call to action. First you will find 7 interrelated activities based on the content of a video. These are followed by 8 further activities based on a more challenging video. You can decide whether you want to use them all as a single unit plan or you want to implement them little by little..
You can find:
- 15 activities ready for your students.
- The teachers’ notes on how to approach each activity.
- Further ideas on how to expand on these topics.
- Two sets of cards with the names of several endangered animals and
effects of global warming.
- 8 websites from where you can get plenty of extra ideas and resources on
- The teacher’s answer key